Call for Papers
A vast area of research inclines the journal to publish quadrilingual (English, Urdu, Persian and Russian) quarterly since the decision taken by the RMR Administration on November 01, 2023. However, some important dates for each edition are as follows;
- Paper submission starts from the 2nd to the 25th of each February, May, August and November, .
- The review process continues between the 1st to 20th of each March, June, September and December.
- Revision Considers between the 21st to 28th of each March, June, September and December.
- Acceptance Decision till the 1st to 10th of each April, July, October and January.
- Final Version till the 28th of each April, July, October and January.
- Publish Online on the 1st of every May, August and November and February.
Note: Late receiving of revised papers will be reconsidered for coming editions. Author(s) will be intimated regarding the paper status via email.
Remember: You can also submit book reviews, content analysis, conversation analysis, conference or seminar proceedings and/or travelogue. However, the nature of your work must be academic where citations must be in APA style, incorporated via the automatic insert citation mechanism of MS Word. Likewise, similar to the academic research paper, your submission must also contain an Abstract, Keywords, Introduction of your work, history of your work (if any), gaps in previously published literature (if any), your findings, your recommendations, and/or conclusion.
The Reason why the Frequency of the Journal has been Revised:
Initially, IPICS was published bimonthly. However, the unavailability of the option for “bimonthly” publication in HEC’s RGMS urged the Administration of Rehmat and Maryam Researches to consult with the Research & Innovation Division of Higher Education Commission via email@example.com. And, in accordance with the advice of the concerned officer, the frequency of journal has been converted from bimonthly to monthly.
Later on, the editorial and advisory boards of the IPICS decided to convert the frequency of the journal from monthly to a quarterly basis. Hence, IPICS is now going to be published quarterly from November 01, 2023.